- Postdoctoral Scholar (posting 96321) working on laser-driven plasma particle and photon acceleration experiments (e.g. staging of multiple plasma sections, energy recycling from wakefields, light source development, etc.), and general experimental BELLA Center activities
- Postdoctoral Scholar (posting 98462) working on fiber-laser coherent beam combining and control.
- Postdoctoral Scholar (posting 97658) performing theoretical and computational research in the area of intense laser-and beam-plasma interactions and advanced accelerator concepts.
- Scientific Engineering Associate (posting 99461), providing operational support for high-power lasers.
- Project Scientist, Laser R&D (posting 99638), performing and participating in research and development to improve the control, quality, and application-readiness of the BELLA Center laser systems.
The Accelerator Technology and Applied Physics Division, parent organization of the BELLA Center, has other exciting job openings as well. At jobs.lbl.gov you can search for openings throughout Berkeley Lab. Use “AA” as the search term to find jobs in or related to ATAP.